Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Go Outside (Inspired By Nature)


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'go outside and be inspired by nature'.  Here's a photo collage to inspire you:


You can find all the challenge details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine called 'Emily Rainy Day' which you can find here in their web shop.  The quotation stamp is from an old LC Designs set and the paper I've used is from a Trimcraft pad.

1 comment:

  1. I adore this card Helen. The colour palette is gorgeous and that image so so sweet. Super fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...