Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge - Anything Goes With a Twist: Unusual Hair


We've got a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything goes' with a twist of 'unusual hair'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
 
The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.
 
Usually all the characters I colour in have brown hair so this was definitely something new for me!  I decided on blue hair with three different shades of Promarkers and I ended up being quite pleased with the result!
 
For my card I've used:
 
'Shopping' digi stamp from Julia Spiri
paper from Craft Creations and Trim Craft
stitched circle die from Memory Box
scalloped circle die from Spellbinders
Promarkers


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Helen. I am now your newest follower!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...