Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

New Dinkie Stamps from LC Designs


Four very cute new Dinkie stamps have been released today by LC Designs.  Each stamp costs £2 but there's a special offer here on the website - all four stamps for £6 which means you're getting one free!

Today I'm sharing cards made with two of the new stamps - the other two will follow over the next couple of weeks.

First (above) is 'Dinkies Darling Elephants' which you can find here on the website.  The sentiment stamp I've used is here and the paper is from the Pastel Gingham Paper Pack here.


Next is the 'Dinkies 3 Owls' stamp which is here on the website.  The sentiment stamps I've used on this one are here and again the paper is from the Pastel Gingham Paper Pack here..

1 comment:

  1. Two great card Helen but I favour the first one as I love elephants. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...