Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Dinkies Mini Gingham Paper Pad and Waggy Westie


Today I'm sharing a little care made using another of the new Dinkies Paper Pads from Little Claire.  This one is a pad of gingham papers and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  

I've used some of the red gingham paper with the very cute Dinkies 'Waggy Westie' stamp which you can find here on the website.  I've paper pieced his little neckerchief to match the background paper on the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog - 'happy birthday'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Love to Create Challenge - 'anything goes'
Without Words Challenge - 'dreaming of spring'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/clean and simple'

12 comments:

  1. I love this card and the way you`ve paper pieced his little bandanna. Definitely going to pinch this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen I was so inspired by you and these little dinkies that I went for my very first shopping spree at Little Claire's, I bought some stamps and some of the little spotty papers, they arrived this morning so I am going to have a play later, this one is absolutely gorgeous I love the gingham and that little doggy, smashing make.
    husg
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a ex westie owner.....i just love this card, right up my street....

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...Beautiful creation, .....thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ
    X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww who doesn't love a cute little puppy, great card. Thanx for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, how sweet! Love it. :)

    Hugs from Linda (DT at Through The Purple Haze)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the proud owner of a one year old Westie.......of course I love it!
    Thanks for joining us as Without Words
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Like the pp tie around the neck.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week, good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Lovely image.
    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!!! Love the gingham and his bandanna. Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge and Good Luck!!!
    Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cute card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining in over at TTPH.
    Hugs
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a little cutie, Helen - I just adore his little gingham neckerchief! Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...