Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'anything goes'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used one of the newest Pink Gem digis 'Emma Shopping' which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions Challenges - 'for the girls'
Without Words Challenges - 'femme fatale'
Sentimental Sundays - 'anything goes'




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, I like the adorable image and the pearls,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the 'perforations' around the die cut piece? Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour scheme Helen! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, and just perfect in pink!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...