Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Gems of Inspiration - A Lovely Bunch of Daffodils


Today I'm sharing a card that I've posted on the Gems of Inspiration blog today - you can see my post here.  I've used one of the gorgeous floral digi stamps from Pink Gem - this one is called 'Daffodil Vase' and you can find it here on the website.

I've kept my card very simple - green gingham paper and yellow Bazzill plus some Card Candi coloured to match my image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Makeup Stamps - 'Easter/spring'
Eureka Stamps - 'spring has sprung'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'spring has sprung'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'spring'
Allsorts Blog Challenge - 'spring time'
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - 'flowers'
Forever Friends Monthly Challenge - 'lots of flowers'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'hello spring'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 'spring'
Celebrate the Occasion - 'spring is in the air'

13 comments:

  1. what a sweet spring card thanks for sharing at pms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Helen...it's so pretty and fresh. The gingham pp definitely reminds me of spring. Thanks so much for joining in our Spring Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft colors and I just love the gingham behind your pretty daffodils! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Spring is in the Air" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Springtime card Helen, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card, the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty spring card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month, love those daffs, I do miss them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet spring card...love the colours you have chosen :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge...good luck!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    Fabulous card ....thanks for joining us at FF THIS MONTH....
    hUGS Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz, CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and so right for this time of year. The daffodils are already flourishing in the garden. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...