Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Keep Warm and Carry On ....

December's club stamp from Little Claire Designs is now on the website together with lots of cards from the Design Team.  Click here for more details and also to find out how the club works.

My first card (above) is one of the project cards for this month - if you're a club member you'll get full instructions plus a kit with all you need to make the card.  I used red gingham and kraft paper to make a patchwork design for the background which I thought went well with the stamp.  I love the little circular sentiment you get with the set.  For my card I stamped it once on to white card and then just the centre on to kraft paper and put them together.

And this is my second card:
For this one I used a blue colour scheme again with some kraft paper.

I'd like to enter the cards in the following challenges: Samuel Taylor's Blog Challenge - 'anything goes' (the first card), Divas by Design - 'anything goes' (first card again) and Charisma Cardz - 'spots' (second card).

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards.... Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards....pretty colours and really like that sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 absolutely gorgeous cards & love this stamp...mine came yesterday, Thanks to my friend sorting it for me & for the great service from Little Claires...just need to find the time to craft LoL
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, what a wonderful cosy image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush cards...great use of spots! Really nice colour choice too!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely Helen, what a great job you have done I would not have a clue what to do with a stamp like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Helen, love the patchwork design on the first one :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,love that stamp, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love that image - so cosy and homespun
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card I just love it !!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...