Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Introducing .... Little George!

 This is Little George one of the brand new range of Red Gingham stamps from Little Claire Designs.  Red Gingham Designs are exclusive to Little Claire and they have launched a gorgeous range of Christmas stamps - more previews to follow in the next couple of days!

This first card is a very simple one using red card and some of the beautiful green swirl and star paper from Craft Creations together with one of the Christmas Sentiment stamps, also from Red Gingham, which is on the Little Claire website here.  The sentiments fit perfectly into one of the smaller Nestability dies.

For my second card I made a circular easel card with a blue colour scheme using blue snowflake paper which again is from Craft Creations.  I've used another of the Christmas sentiments and some pale blue card.

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges - 'wish upon a star' (first card)
Papercutz Challenge - 'the sky's the limit'
Charisma Cardz - 'it's in the stars'
Craft Us Crazy - 'Christmas in July'
Bah Humbug - 'shapes'

11 comments:

  1. Delightful cards. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 29 - hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp Helen and beautiful cards! Love the colour schemes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Helen, the images are really cute. Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamps Helen and great creations with them. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen
    Love these two cards. Really love the owl very cute. Like the way you have used it on the easel card.
    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  6. What super creations! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really sweet card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, what a fantastic card. I love the cute image and your papers are perfect. The stars are fab. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen
    I am so struggling to visit everyone's blogs at the moment. Just back from holiday, washing - ironing - work - eeeeeeeeeek just can't fit it all in. So glad I've got a little blog hopping time though or I would have missed all your gorgeous cards. what a fab collection. Just beautiful all of them.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very fab card hon, my favourite is the blue circle easel which I keep seeing lots of, I guess that means I must have a go myself!! Love that little owl. Thanks so much for playing along with the Bah Humbug challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen, what a fantastic card. I love the fun image and gorgeous papers. Great stars too. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...