Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Meet Warren .....

The image on this card is one of two 'Warren' stamps that I bought recently from Craftwork Cards - they only arrived yesterday so today was my first chance to use them.  I only realised when I spotted some cards made with the same range in a magazine (after I'd made my card!) that Warren is actually grey and white and not brown but never mind!   The background paper I've used is from Papermania - from a pad that was a free cover gift on one of the paper craft magazines recently and I've also used brown and pink card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - 'fluffy bunnies'
Sketch 'n' Stash - I used sketch 7 from the archive

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Helen great image and fab papers thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you don't hang about when you get new stamps do you! I think your card is lovely and personally I like Warren as a brown rabbit!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen. The papers are very pretty and I love Warren in brown :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...