Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Nutshells Challenge 18 - Fathers Day


This card is for Nutshells Challenge 18 which is to make a card for Fathers Day. It's also the first time I've tried using a digital stamp!

The digital stamp is called 'Time for a Cuppa' and is available free for the next few days on the Nutcrafters website. I was a bit apprehensive about using my Promarkers with the printed image but it worked fine and I'm really pleased with the result!

The backing paper I've used is from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon was coloured with Promarkers to match the image. The sentiment is computer generated and I've edged the circle and beige cardstock with Distress Ink.

2 comments:

  1. You have made a good job of it Helen, I would of thought the ink would run on the image if you used promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen! Welcome to the world of digi! Thanks for joining in at Nutshells, glad you like the "Time for a Cuppa", love the spotted DP
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...