We're back today on the AAA Birthday Challenge with a new challenge:
So this month we'd like to see your birthday cards featuring flowers. For more details about the challenge and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for a recent charity card class I did for the ladies at my church. As it was a large group (15 people) I could only use dies for the cards - I'm so used to using stamps and digi stamps that it was a challenge!
To make this card I used:
- arch dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- butterfly die from Memory Box
- sentiment sticker from Amazon
- scalloped circle die from Elizabeth Craft Design


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x