It's time for a new challenge on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog:
For all the details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
We also have some very sad news to share as we recently found out that one of our team members Toni has passed away. She worked ahead on the challenge blog so there will be more of her beautiful work to admire over the coming months.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used the very cute Beary Special Teddy Bear stamp set from CreateKrafts - you can find it here on their website.
I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from the A Sentiment For (Almost) Everything set by Trinity Stamps from Relatively Thoughtful here. Finally I die cut the panel using a die from Crafters Companion.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Simply Clean and Simple Challenge - something tiny



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x