Pages

Friday, 25 September 2026

September Rudolph Days Challenge

 


It's time for the September Rudolph Days Challenge!


This year is going so fast - only four challenges to go in 2026!

Challenges are anything Christmas goes and run from the 25th to the end of each month.  Each month I have Guest Designers joining me - they were in the top 3 chosen by me in a previous challenge.

All the details are here in the challenge post.

And here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Cuddly Christmas Digital Kit from The Crafty Witches - you can find it here on the shop website.

I used a tri-fold tag card from Little Claire Designs and some ribbon that had been in my stash for years!

The sentiments I've used are from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...