Today it's my turn to share some DT inspiration for Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
Meet Marathon Mike! You can find him and his canine friend here on the website.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I also used:
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Crafters Companion
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - favourite sport or activity (being outdoors although I tend to walk fast rather than jogging or running - I love the fresh air and clearing my head)
Krafty Chicks Challenge - masculine



Perfect card for our masculine challenge this week over at Krafty Chicks Challenge - thanks a lot for sharing with us xoxoox
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, love that image, and color is great....Have a good day! Hugs, L
ReplyDelete