Pages

Saturday, 8 August 2026

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - The Wonderful Life of Bees

 


Today it's my turn to share some GDT inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've made my card using 'The Wonderful Life of Bees' kit from Relatively Thoughtful:


You can find the kit here on the website.

Here are the individual panels on the card:




I also used arch dies from Stampin' Up and circle dies from Memory Box

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Your card is also "cute as can bee" thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cannot BEE any cuter. Awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely 'cuddly' bees. I love bees. I did some stitched ones earlier this year.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, this is adorable and fabulous Helen.
    I too love bees, I have one tattoed on my arm.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card. This made me smile as those bees look cute. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with everyone elde - those bees are just too cute! I also like the design of the card base.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x