Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

August Rudolph Days Challenge

 


It's time for the August Rudolph Days Challenge:


Challenges run each month from the 25th to the end of the month and it's always anything Christmas goes.  I choose a top 3 each month and invite those people to join me as a Guest Designer for a future challenge.

To join this month's challenge, head to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Snowy Christmas digi stamp set by Sharon Callis from The Crafty Witches here
- Promarkers
= patterned paper from Hunkydory
- dies from Crafters Companion and Elizabeth Craft Designs
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs

3 comments:

  1. Stripes and scallops and stitches enhance this cute snowguy, Helen! I love the red and white with kraft! Happy Rudolph Days - last minute! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card , beautiful digistamp 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x