Pages

Thursday, 1 October 2026

New Christmas Sparkles Challenge - Use the Colours Red and Green

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Christmas Sparkles Challenge Blog:


For this challenge we want you to use the colours red and green.  All the details about the challenge and inspiration from the rest of the team are here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used Cuddly Christmas Digital Kit from The Crafty Witches - you can find the kit here on their website.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and great choice of backing papers. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally cute image and I love the papers you've chosen, a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adoreable image teamed with beautiful papers. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and the papers. A great card.
    Carol XX
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...