We're back today on the AAA Cards Challenge Blog with a new challenge:
This time we're playing follow my lead and this time the team are following me!
So the idea is to make a card following the leader's example - either copy it outright or give it your own twist.
For more details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team made, head over to the challenge blog here.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used the Adventurous Sky stamp set from Stampin' Up. I stamped the smaller of the planes over a blended circle using Coastal Cabana ink from Stampin' Up.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks Challenge - masculine

All About Papercraft Challenge - all about masculine



very cool card, I look forward to players' makes on it
ReplyDeleteFan-CAS-tic and great for a masculine card. Hope to follow your lead. 😉
ReplyDeleteLove your card Helen and it's perfect for our Masculine Challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at All About Papercraft xx
ReplyDeleteDear Helen, what a beautiful card! I love that the focal point is in the lower right corner—it adds a great sense of movement to the card. The airplane is wonderfully detailed and needs nothing more. Thank you for this entry
ReplyDeletein our current “masculine” challenge. Sandra from the All About Design Team
Spectacular card! Very CAS. Thank you for playing with the MASCULINE themed project with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
ReplyDeleteDiane - KCC DT
The colourful spotlight on the plane is just perfect! Wonderful masculine card; thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at All About Papercraft.
ReplyDelete