Thursday, 13 July 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Ribbons/Bows


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'ribbons/bows'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'My Baby Shower' - you can find it here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

The background I've used is card from Lime Tree Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash.  I added some pearls to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - 'celebration'
Double D Challenge - 'pastel party'
Passion for Promarkers - 'add pearls'
Always Fun Challenges - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Oh my ... what a sweet creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pastels’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Helen, love the image and the papers too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll be able to join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card, lovely image and colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...