Thursday, 1 June 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - it's always 'anything goes' as long as you're sharing a Christmas design.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Bugrblocks' - you can find it here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Stemplegarten Challenge - 'wildlife'
Crafty Animals Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Purples Haze - 'animals'

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! Such a fun image and it looks great with your clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Adorable images. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so adorable. So sorry I just didn't keep up commenting on your cards this week. Had a rough week and didn't even post much myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...