Tuesday, 7 March 2017

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Shaped Cards or More Than One Fold


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'shaped cards or more than one fold'.  You can find more details here on the challenge blog.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps called 'Bath Time Deirdery' - you can find her here on their website.

I've made a card which is both shaped and more than one fold!  It's a simple folded card and I've paper from Craft Creations and birthday sentiments from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, that is a great layout and a wonderful image. I just love the images from Dr. Digi's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...