Sunday, 25 December 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #348 - Anything Goes


The theme for today's new Robyn's Fetish Challenge is 'anything goes' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:

and the prize on offer for the winner is their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More shop here

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish called 'Molly's Basket of Flowers' which you can find here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the sentiment stamp I've used is from LC Designs.  I've also added some die cut flowers and some punched dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Daring Cardmakers - 'thank you'
Word Art Wednesday

 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Helen, such a lovely image and love the colour choice. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a SUPER sweet card, Helen. Thank you so much for taking time to share your talents with us. I'm SO grateful for you, for your participation in our challenges, and for your continued support of our challenge blog. May God bless you in the coming year, and make His face to shine on you and give you the desires of your heart. Thanks again for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is such a precious card. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image, a very cute card and I love the gingham background. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...