Sunday, 13 November 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #342 - Anything For Thanksgiving


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see 'anything for thanksgiving'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:




And the prize on offer is the winner's choice of 3 digital stamps from the Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More called 'Scarecrow Sitting on Basket' - you can find him here on the Robyn's Fetish website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from a First Edition pad.  I've added some die cut flowers, punched dots and gems to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. Threat card Helen, the scarecrow looks so jolly and love the backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Helen, my comment should read great card at the start. Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...