Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge - Santa and/or Elf


The theme for this month's challenge on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog is 'Santa and/or elf' - all the details are here on the challenge blog.  The reminder post with more inspiration is here.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:

and this is the additional prize on offer

 
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish called 'Jolly Ole Santa' - you can find it here on the Robyn's Fetish website. 

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your card is wonderful. Love those papers with your image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...