Sunday, 16 October 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #338 - Halloween Cards


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we want to see 'halloween cards' - all the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:





The prize on offer for the lucky winner is the winner's choice of 3 digital stamps from the Robyn's Fetish Stamps and More store here.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Bearly a Pumpkin' digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish - you can find him here in their shop.  The paper I've used is from LC Designs.

2 comments:

  1. This little guy is such a cutie! Love the sweet background paper and the clean layout of this, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious this little bear is. Reminds me of my daughter's costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...