Sunday, 17 July 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 325 - Anything But A Card


This week on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog we're asking you to make 'anything but a card'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


and the prize for the winner is 3 digi stamps of the winner's choice from the Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More store here.

I used the very cute 'Ernie the Hedgehog' to make a little post-it note holder.  You can see the cover at the top of this post and here is the inside:


I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Awww...This is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patriciaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...