Sunday, 3 July 2016

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Optional Theme Christmas Blooms


A new challenge has started on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and this month our optional theme is 'Christmas Blooms'.  All the details about the challenge and how you can qualify for the free digi paper and to win a prize from this month's sponsor are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:





For my card I've used a digi from Robyn's Fetish called 'Beautiful Bow' which you can find here as well as one of the papers from a special designed by Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Helen another gorgeous card I love the design of this one and your design and colours are wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and your lovely Christmas colours too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...