Sunday, 5 June 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #419 - Baby Cards - 5 June 2016


This week our challenge on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is 'baby cards' and we're also showcasing some brand new baby digi stamps.

Our challenge is sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More.

For my first card I've used the brand new 'Baby Billy' digi stamp together with some patterned card from Limetree Crafts.

And for my second card (below) I've used 'Sally and Her Umbrella' with the baby girl equivalent of the card I've used on the first card.

Make sure you have a look at the challenge blog to see the full range of new cute baby digi stamps from Robyn's Fetish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...