Sunday, 17 April 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #312 - Anything But a Card


This week on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog we're asking you to make 'anything but a card'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

And this week we have two great sponsors:


and


My first project (above) is a bookmark made using 'Primitive Birdhouse' from Robyn's Fetish - you can find it here on the shop website.  

I've also used:

sentiment stamp from LC Designs
gingham card from Payper Box
border die from Sweet Dixie
gems from JJD Crafts

and my second project is a notebook using 'Garden Darcee' from My Stitch Back in Twine which is here in their Etsy shop.

Here's the front cover:


and a view from the side:


I've also used:

paper and card from Craft Creations
sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted
Promarkers

And don't forget about our:

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card and a wonderful notebook Helen, the gingham patterns are so pretty.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...