Monday, 11 April 2016

New Spring Digi Stamps in the Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store


Today a great new range of spring digi stamps are being released by Robyn's Fetish and the Design Team is showcasing them all.  The digi stamps will be available here in the shop store.

You can see the projects made with all the new digi stamps on the Robyn's Fetish blog here.

I've used the 'Birdtable' digi stamp and I've altered a shopping list notebook.  Here's the side view of the pad:


I've also used:

paper and gems from Craft Creations
sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted
label die from X-Cut

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite non-card project' (notebooks because they're easy to make and are great for gifts)

1 comment:

  1. HI Helen you have been a busy bee this is a lovely card and I like your design.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...