Sunday, 13 March 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #307 - Easter - 13 March


Our new challenge on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is 'Easter Cards' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our challenge this week is sponsored by:

and the prize on offer to the winner is their choice of 3 digi stamps from the Robyn's Fetish Store

For my card I've used:

'Babette the Bunny' digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish
X Cut Easter Egg dies
sentiment from Clearly Besotted
papers from Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. a gorgeous Easter card. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, Your card is beautiful! I love the look of the bunny inside the egg. That was a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Helen, I agree with edwina using the egg shape is a wonderful idea. Great DT inspiration ... Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...