Sunday, 6 December 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Festive Colours


A new challenge started last week on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and our theme is 'festive colours'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


and the prize on offer is a £10 gift certificate.

For my card I've used a very cute stamp from Little Claire called 'Christmas Lights' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - 'Christmas joy'
My Time to Craft - 'Christmas animals'
Animal Friends Challenge - 'Christmas or New Year'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...